SWAG is on like Donkey Kong.

SWAG  Is On!  September 25th and 26th

9AM-10PM both days

Timeless Traditions 474 Hempstead 7, Hope AR 71801

I believe that everyone has been contacted privately to confirm attendance via PM.  To those of you that have chosen not to attend due to the current circumstances, it’s understandable and we hope to see you soon.  A special thanks to those that donated their funds so we could keep the original venue, it’s very much appreciated. 

The venue is large and everyone will be able to maintain whatever space and distance they are comfortable with.  Following is a list of reconfirmed attendees and it would be appreciated if we could get an updated list started of the gear that will be brought to the event, as well as music sources.

For anyone that did not register at this point, but would like to attend, please let one of us know as soon as possible  @PeteH, @Cecaa850

This will be a much smaller event than had been originally planned, with regard to participants, but if you are ready for a break from all of the chaos and need a couple days of gear, music and safely socializing, please, reach out and join in. If you have a camper and would like to stay at the venue the gravel parking area is available (No hook ups).

Gear list:

PeteH  EV TS940D, Mini Punches with ZXPC horns and Faital Pro HF200’s QSC amps, Mini DSP

Cecaa850 (Carl)

Rockhound (Jerry )- Chorus 1’s 684

Babadono (Eric)

Woofers and Tweeters (James)

Seadog (David)

Kirby

DaveA

Mallette (Dave)

Zeus121996 (Mark)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Well American Air succeeded in jacking me around so much that i cancelled my flight. Hopefully they will come through with a refund. They changed my flights without notifying me and made a 4 or 5 hour trip into a 18 hour trip. On top of that i would have to leave Hope about 4:30 or 5 am Sunday to make the return flight. Thinking of rebooking but don't know yet. Agent told me a new ticket would cost less then the one I bought 6 months ago(???) that I cancelled. Also considering just driving instead.

I hope you get something worked out Eric.  If you end up driving, it would be great to pick up someone from the area or on the way to make the drive better for you.  I'm looking at 1,300 miles myself, not as far as you, but it's a long ride.

Hopefully, I will have something done to add to the list of gear.

Panels cut.jpg

Panels 3.jpg

Panels 2.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2020 at 9:36 AM, Pete H said:

Can't wait.  All except the driving part, but hope to get by @Paducah Home Theater place on the way to hear the C4's and H4's.  

Call me a few days ahead of time, we're in the middle of moving and a massive renovation project.  270-556-8427.  If there is any gear anybody wants to hear at the gathering, just buy it while you're here and swing back through on the way home and I'll refund it if it's in perfect condition.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Paducah Home Theater said:

Call me a few days ahead of time, we're in the middle of moving and a massive renovation project.  270-556-8427.  If there is any gear anybody wants to hear at the gathering, just buy it while you're here and swing back through on the way home and I'll refund it if it's in perfect condition.  

the hurricane blew covid away so its all good now.

On 8/29/2020 at 11:16 AM, Paducah Home Theater said:

I will let you know as the final plan comes into focus.  Thanks!

• Like 1

On 8/29/2020 at 10:16 AM, Paducah Home Theater said:

What a great offer.

10 minutes ago, babadono said:

Well like it or not I'll be there. Arriving Thursday pretty late, driving from Dallas Airport. So I'll catch you gents around the cement pond drinking bourbon?

You've got my number.  I think the pool is inside at the Hampton but we'll be somewhere.