SWAG is on like Donkey Kong.

9 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

I wasn't going to mention it Carl but have you put on a few pounds?

8 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Not really. Seriously.

Look at the picture, of course he’s serious. I wasn’t going to mention it on a public forum but I have more manors and

respect for you than ‘Heel. What is that T-shirt - XXXL?

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Not gonna toot my own horn (pun intended) but they had no problem with spl and maybe the most detailed of the bunch.  @Ceptorman was trying to pilfer them.  Lol.

Haha, they were supposed to keep you busy while I loaded them in m y truck 😀

They really had a wonderful crisp and clean sound, blended very well with the Pete's sub, I was impressed. 

• Like 2

I am glad I made the trek down to Hope, I had a great time. I was not disappointed at all, weather was great, music was awesome, and everyone was super friendly. I wish I could have stayed longer, but work has me busy. I had an observation earlier today....I was gone for 48 hours, and drove 1500 miles, that's a 31 mph average for the whole trip! 

I will be back, and will stay longer. It was great to finally meet these guys.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Yes, made a huge difference. What model were we listening to? I was just on their website.....thanks Carl😀

Look for their sale or returns page for better pricing.   Its hard to find but listed as discounts or something like that at the bottom of one of the pages.  If you can't find it I can send you a link.

4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Look for their sale or returns page for better pricing.   Its hard to find but listed as discounts or something like that at the bottom of one of the pages.  If you can't find it I can send you a link.

Yes, I saw that area. Can work as a pre-amp I assume? I recently purchased an Audio Engine bluetooth stereo connector. I'm thinking it will connect right up to a Dac.