Marantz 1060 and matching 105B w/ shells - all for $875

JDR

I'll start here, if no interest, Reverb and eBay.  

Both in stellar condition, including original feet and pre/power amp connector.  Amp works great - I had it hooked up for a few weeks.  Tuner is untested, may or may not work, looks like a couple lights need to be replaced.  

ALSO have genuine and matching original walnut veneer shells - one has marks on the top - I probably did that 10 years ago - but otherwise is in dammed good condition, as is the second shell, that is, in dammed good condition and with no caveats.  Pics on request as I'm limited here 

Priced as follows:

1060:  $600 ... fair price any day

105B:  $100 ... maybe

Great Shell ... $150 ... fair price any day

Marked Shell ... $100 ... maybe 

So that's $950 for the lot ... $875 quantity discount ... I'll separate maybe ... depending ... and might negotiate ... maybe ... depending.  All rights reserved.

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 12.44.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 12.44.48 PM.png

• Like 1

@JDR ... Good luck with the sale.  These 1060's are GREAT sounding units; have had 3 of them.

In case there is more interest in the Marantz 1060; I have one in absolute pristine condition (w/ mahogany case). Haha; even still have the plastic face protector :D  Just do not use it anymore :( 

I'm going to say NOT "refreshed/re-capped" ... ever.  These are, best I can tell completely unmolested and I may have been be the first person ever to open up the 1060.  As circumstantial proof, the washers on the side screws were (and remain) still there, the screw heads unmarked, and the dust looks authentic 70's 😉.   I've not looked in the 105B.  

THAT SAID ... the AMP works great in every way I can test - and it's been hooked up and playing for a while.  I'm also sure, given a legit service, it'll sound even better.  As noted above, aside from a power-on, I've not really checked the tuner.

Cosmetically these ARE a 9.9 out to 10 - the tuner does have a minor scratch on one side, and given the right light, a little dark circle on the top.  The Shells are not as pristine - perhaps a 5 on the one (top is def' scared) and maybe a 7-8 on the other.

LOCATION ... These are currently in my NC Studio.  At the asking price I will include shipping the lot - all 4 items - Cont' USA - well packed and prepaid and fully insured - you sign for delivery.  Pick Up available, drop $100 lot, cash less another 5%.  Breaking them up we'll have to discuss further.  

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 8.38.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 8.39.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 8.38.48 PM.png