Anyone else bought CD's from Vectra?

Tony T

I have made two separate purchases and both arrived in good shape, albeit in 7-14 days. I chalk this up to the fact that Mr. V lacks the fleets of planes and trucks which Amazon has, the USPS's budget issues, and the pandemic. Do not think it is due to disinterest on the part of Mr. V. Put your mind at ease and enjoy when purchase arrives.

JBCODD

Thanks for asking and the support.

We have a usps media mail shipping delay situation

I will refund if the order gets lost in the mail

I believe I have a tracking number on the receipt and will look when I get home Monday. That should help

All future orders will get a tracking number so there can be less mystery

Please stay in touch if there are concerns.

If buyers are not satisfied (condition, does not arrive etc ) then I will refund. The key is to stay in touch so we can work it out.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

A tracking number will not speed things up. Bought a album off of ebay, mailed on July 4th with tracking number,., showed up on August 10th!

It's the new normal so get used to it.  The new PMG, while trying to save money, is seriously gutting the delivery system.

• Like 1

I Was waiting for a shipment by UPS --we saw the driver on the camera ,  he left the package  on the doorstep and he took a picture - the driver didn't even ring the bell , put a sticker on the door or have us sign for it  , UPS Drivers are scared of Covid 19   -and I don't blame them  -

No, but it'll give the buyer peace of mind that the item was actually shipped and where its current location is. 

This is the key value. Without it the buyer wonders if the seller even shipped the item.

It also can show progress and where the shipment is stalled. It is especially helpful to determine if the item is in transit or delivered. If delivered then checks with neighbors and spots around door can help. Otherwise that is a waste.

I have seen delays with usps services beyond media mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

I Was waiting for a shipment by UPS --we saw the driver on the camera ,  he left the package  on the doorstep and he took a picture - the driver didn't even ring the bell , put a sticker on the door or have us sign for it  , UPS Drivers are scared of Covid 19   -and I don't blame them  -

Not relevant to this thread but UPS doesn't take pics of deliveries are you sure it wasn't an Amazon guy? They're the only ones who do