SOLD Marantz 1060, $490 shipped

Emile

OK; have too much "stuff." First item "up" is an extremely nice looking Marantz 1060. Had several of these units and was very impressed with them ... so; bought another one after I had sold the previous ones I owned :)  Haha; traded it for a Uzi (about $1500). Added a wood case from Germany ($200) ... believe it is "walnut," but not 100% sure - possibly "mahogany," just do not remember :(  see pics  (chopped a bit to post below 2MB limits) :) 

Owned it for about 2 1/2 years ... has been "disconnected" for about 2 years, so may need a deoxit of controls. Unit is in excellent shape ... even has the original plastic face protector (see pics) ... of course not "usable" with the wooden case. $490 shipped which I believe is more than a fair price since shipping will probably cost me $60+. (Note; not sure if I should ship the case separately ... pls advise.) Note; this is the (rare?) model with "pre-outs."

If you want to play with digital crossovers for this, I have a miniDSP 2x4 (not HD) which I can add for $40.

Any interest, let me know.

Cheers, Emile

IMG_2313.JPG

IMG_2314.JPG

• Like 1

• Emile changed the title to SOLD Marantz 1060, $490 shipped