SOLD Klipsch R-115SW subwoofer, almost new, $350

Emile

OK; 2nd item of "too much stuff."  Tried to list this under "Garage Sale" but was not able to do so :(  (Moderator; if you can move this I'd appreciate it. Maybe unable because I just listed a Marantz 1060 ???)

Bought this 15" subwoofer from "Corey" (Paducah Home Theater) about 6 months ago. Sounds great, but "overkill" for my SMALL stereo room ... Epic CF-3's are just fine for this small listening room.

Item is in 100% (OK; maybe 99.9%) condition. Arrived with a bad amp which was replaced by Corey.  (Have the "bad" amp which I will include.) Local pickup only. Sorry; threw away the box. :( 

Cheers, Emile

IMG_2312.JPG

angled.jpg

rear.jpg

• Like 1

Carl,

Thanks! It's "yours."  But, to be sure ... bought this from Corey as a "B-grade." (But; it is 99.9% perfect.) Think I paid $599 plus $100 shipping. But do have the "bad" amp which is "almost" necessary as you know these amps often "fail."

Haha; make it to my house before my wife comes back :) 

Cheers, Emile

23 minutes ago, carlthess40 said:

going on a road trip

Hey ... it's not that bad ... 2+ hours maybe?  (OK; that's one-way.) My wife just drove 11 hours (over 2 days) to go visit her sister. Luckily I got out of that trip. :D 

triggered evil eye GIF

• Emile changed the title to SOLD Klipsch R-115SW subwoofer, almost new, $350