Klipsch KPT-942-4 SW Arkansas SOLD

rockhound

I can't believe I'm letting these go this is my dream setup. Sold my home and downsizing and I just can’t put these in long term storage. This system was pieced together over time as parts came available. The 402 horns are the older style horns and came from Florida, they do have the latest and greatest K691 driver on them. The  415 cabs I bought from a fellow forum member up in Colorado, unfortunately one of them suffered a "ding" while in transit. These will come with a custom set of networks that the individual I bought the 415 cabs built. This system is the best system I have owned by a long way I doubt very seriously that you will find many better. Roy and his crew put lots and lots of magic into this system. It doesn’t matter if you listen to these at low, medium or high volumes they sound superb, more like jaw dropping.

These are not perfect as mentioned one of the cabs suffered a little damage when in transit. I have been in the process of sourcing the material that holds the 402 level (I just use blocks of wood under the driver) with the cab. Price reflects this. A few notes I will not ship these unless you want to set up uship, I will not separate these or part out they will be sold as is and as a complete pair. I’m currently away from the house until Sept 13ish if you want to come get them I hope you can wait un til then to pick them up so I can listen to them one last time. If not arrangements can be made. I really want a forum member to get these and enjoy them as much as I have.

First $2,750.00 takes the pair with the networks. Please PM me with any additional questions.

KPT_942.JPG

KPT_942_twins.jpg

KPT-942-4-B-Data-Sheet-v05.pdf

• Like 6

Those 415 bins are the closest thing I have heard to my S-MWM bass bins in person from Klipsch. I figure they are the very finest direct radiator ones Klipsch offers and if any of you are close by and want a top drawer system you better go fast. I had a set going here recently and if I ever lost my S-MWM's I could live with these.

19 hours ago, Jim Gregory said:

I am building a similar system and contacted Klipsch theatre representative on 12/9/19. 
The KPT 415 LF bins are $1,740 ea plus freight. 
Fantastic price on this setup. 

Best Klipsch bass you will hear outside of a horn.

23 hours ago, Jim Gregory said:

I am building a similar system and contacted Klipsch theatre representative on 12/9/19. 
The KPT 415 LF bins are $1,740 ea plus freight. 
Fantastic price on this setup. 

That won't get you the crossover these come with either.

On 8/31/2020 at 11:04 PM, RandyH000 said:

Xilica  ?  or another brand -

A different set up using Marchand for crossovers and Auralic Lightning DS for EQing.

Hoping future software upgrades will include Frequency response, phase & time alignment. 

I do like the dbx 360 venu that jwc has used.