Klipsch KPT-942-4 SW Arkansas SOLD

rockhound

I don't know how you move those big things around without damage at some point. It would be cosmetic only and easy to fix and totally irrelevant to the stellar sound quality these bring to the table. Anyone nitpicking on these for that reason are just being silly. 

I never understand those who debate something in their minds like are these worth it. You snooze you lose and then you might never have the chance again unless you are willing to buy brand new. Debaters have been a big help to me as while they debate I go and buy and then read about the woe is me tales of I shoulda I coulda.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 4:42 PM, rockhound said:

Very true Dave I hated to sell these but just couldn’t see putting them in storage for the next couple years.

At least you had a set of them once. People who have never had a top flight pro set just don't know how good they are. You ever want to do that again though you will probably have to buy new. Used gear is getting harder by the month to find and I have basically given up looking and once my last batch is gone that will probably be it. I have sold 9 sets of KPT-456's, two sets KPT-450's, four sets of 904's and an MCM-1900.  The people who get them love them and I don't see them changing hands again.

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

Long time Klipsch fan here.  I currently have 2x RF-7s and 1x RC-64ii as my LCR, with two RS-3s as my surrounds, plus HSU and JBL 15s as subs. 

I'm looking to do an upgrade now that I have a house with a dedicated home theater room.  I have been looking at 942s or JBL 4722ns, and am leaning towards the 942s if possible.

I know these have sold but do any of you know of anyone looking to sell 942s?  I'm in Birmingham, AL.