COOL HAND LUKE

H-D Rider

A friend of mine, in a town in northern California, owned a locksmithing shop.  He parked his work truck out front on the street curbside, as well as visiting customers.   The city came around one day, put up about 8 parking meters and painted the curb green along the street in front of his business.  I saw them going up and guys painting the curb. Several day later, they were all gone again and I mentioned it to him that I noticed that. He laughed and told me what happened.  I know him to be a man of quiet action.     He, one dark night,  cut off the meters at their base and repainted the curb white.  Not a thing was ever heard again about it either.  It was as if it never happened.   A perfect execution. 👍     

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Roger would have better judgment, even though I’m certain that Jimjimbo and Roger  are at opposite poles politically.  Irrespective of anyone’s opinion of his politics, the Captain is an astute and extremely successful businessman.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Don't think he's quite as cool as Paul was.......best actor ever.

What happened, spill the beans...

It was about that thing he said about that time when someone (an elected official) said something about that thing, that thing, that thing, you know that thing the media have blown and continue to blow out of proportion about that thing, that thing, that some scientific evidence reportedly justifies and someone (an elected official) confirmed that he may have said it.

• Like 1