Flash drive Volume Level

J.L.

Hello all!!!!  Once again it's been a while since I been on here.... Have a question concerning a flash drive i have with many songs on it. The trouble is, some songs are at a good volume level while others are too low of  a volume level. Is there any way to get them to all play at the same level and then save them that way so I can play them in my car without constantly turning the volume up and down all the time??

Thanks for any help....

---- J.L.

PS..... Still loving the ole KG 5.5's!!!!!

Yes yes yes!!!! The utility that would make it the same volume would be the way for me.... Could you recommend one codewritinfool?? I use this flash drive in two or three places and none have a "normalize" feature....

Thank you for your reply!!!

How about Audacity or MP3 Gain??  Could I put all the different volume level songs in one of these programs, then normalize them, and then save these normalized songs to a different folder and then put these normalized songs on a flash drive??  Lol..... Confusing.....