KP-250

KP-250 Guy

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Dave A said:

You are right, don't know where that came from.

Happens all the time, Texas has been blamed for New Mexico forever.

On that situation to which you were referring, indeed disappointing, however, NMSU/Klipsch School of Engineering has been excellent to work with thus far and we will be exploring how me might work together on archives. I remain optimistic. 

20 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

Happens all the time, Texas has been blamed for New Mexico forever

It's the Armadillos they have sent everywhere and here in Tennessee we are looking for things to blame on them because of this. Nasty things tear your yard up and as soon as you shoot the current crop more replace them. I'd like to blame the fire ants on them too but that was Alabama that did that. I am wondering if I put one of those star things out in my front yard if it will attract Armadillos?

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi guys. I write from Italy.

I own a pair of kp-250 with a serial number 8932191. 

The elements inside are original and the cabinets very well preserved. 

They've been used always very carefully. If I would like to sell them what will be a honest price to propose? 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, rari420 said:

I am seeking some help decoding my serial number. Figuring out the year. And all that good stuff. 

what are  the 2 first digits in the serial numbers --------can you type both serial numbers  

On 5/17/2022 at 4:15 PM, tonio82 said:

Hi guys. I write from Italy.

I own a pair of kp-250 with a serial number 8932191. 

The elements inside are original and the cabinets very well preserved. 

They've been used always very carefully. If I would like to sell them what will be a honest price to propose? 

3 minutes ago, rari420 said:

Both start with 05333F3236E3-9D96-432B-B14D-B7A9B4C4F5EE.jpeg.09a3e2ad27b09a6e2cef8476603bfc7e.jpeg

can anyone tell me what the drill holes in the side of the cabinets are, would they be for speaker stands? I have this sub too anyone have one of these? I’m looking to get everything set up to spin with outdoors.  4FA2E928-C450-4545-968A-A703146C453D.png.21eac2ee2a0c4f87c9d7f9833fc0aee7.png
10in sub powered 250w

2 minutes ago, rari420 said:

can anyone tell me what the drill holes in the side of the cabinets are, would they be for speaker stands?

Factory stand mounts for those were typically on the bottom approx 1" round hole for pole mounting. Can you post a picture of the holes? The 250's use a very heavy woofer so attaching mounts to the plywood needs to be done carefully with proper hardware or they risk failure / damage possibly even hurting someone.