Password

4 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

klipsch is down due to covid 19-------so any problems with the server ---forget it  -------the web guys are not there ----did you try ressetting  the password using  robert olson

So......they're not watching? Woohooo.......free to say anything? 😁

15 minutes ago, bobcat30 said:

Nothing like some wise asses l see how this forum is thanks for the help non the less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looked like Randy tried to help. Sometimes just a little ball busting going on, nothing too serious though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

So......they're not watching? Woohooo.......free to say anything? 😁

klipsch are closed for the pandemic    no technical support --until staff are back , it will have to wait -

Robert Olson is up and running as I had advised him to create a new account and password to resolve the issue with his user name -

I had the same problem 3 weeks ago , I couldnt change my password or get an email back ----------, the Mods replied back , but never anything from kliipsch as-they are closed for the pandemic

Robert Olson is up and running as I had advised him to create a new account and password , he got an email back from klipsch and he is up and running

Anyway to merge the two accounts?

2 hours ago, bobcat30 said:

Yes he did but don’t think he completely understood oh well don’t need it

I understood it perfectly since I had the same problem 3 weeks ago ---

1 minute ago, bobcat30 said:

Anyway to merge the two accounts?

I dont think so   ,    you can only have 1 account on the klipsch forum  based on the guidelines-----

@Chad  is the ADMIN  ,  get in contact with him through you new account @Robert Olson------I see you created a new account as I had advised and you got an email back -------so all is good until @Chad gets back to you

Forgotten passwords?  Most of you probably know this, but just in case :D  If you use Google on a PC, go to "settings," then "passwords."  Likely it will show :) 

Same with Firefox ... menu/preferences/privacy&security/logins&passwords/saved-logins/show-passwords.

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

I dont think so   ,    you can only have 1 account on the klipsch forum  based on the guidelines-----

@Chad  is the ADMIN  ,  get in contact with him through you new account @Robert Olson------I see you created a new account as I had advised and you got an email back -------so all is good until @Chad gets back to you

That is good advice, only Chad would have that level of functionality to be able to help you.

Travis

1 hour ago, dwilawyer said:

Ok thanks. So the system only allows you to have one user name with a unique email address?

correct and being he has 2 user names  , there is a problem recovering the password -

• Like 1