Password

9 hours ago, billybob said:

Your Contact was last seen conversing an RF-7 crossover.

He will be back... eventually.

Booby , the OP is up and running , with a new account -  @Robert Olson,  he was able to get an email back from the server , this shows that the problem is with the user name on @bobcat30- --the credentials are simply not the right ones -

• Like 1

Or maybe he will remove both and I leave this forum I can’t believe this is how we handle someone’s issue sir and poke fun and really all I’m here for is to gain knowledge on my klipsch collection of speakers I have so if this is how the forum handles new guys and wants them to leave than so be it I guess .... I can take a lot of crap but this is plain childish in my eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Robert Olson said:

Or maybe he will remove both and I leave this forum I can’t believe this is how we handle someone’s issue sir and poke fun and really all I’m here for is to gain knowledge on my klipsch collection of speakers I have so if this is how the forum handles new guys and wants them to leave than so be it I guess .... I can take a lot of crap but this is plain childish in my eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why so bitter, you had a member go a long way to help, and he did. You're up and running now. There's a ton of knowledge on here, you should use it. Everybody takes a little razzing on here. I'm sure some are still laughing at my silly questions....it's all harmless.