Laura

Mallette

1 hour ago, Buck115 said:

I went out today and got extra gas for our generator just in case we have any power losses in our area!

I hope you bought a lot of gas , and I also hope you got 2 generators ----the last time ,  we had a  big power outage due to the Ice Storm , we had no power for 1 month -  and  generators doubled in price overnight

Lake Charles family headed this way. They'll be staying with us until it's safe to return. Really does look like its going where Rita went. I remember that one all too well. Never will forget the mountain of refrigerators I saw after the storm.

Carl, stay safe buddy.

44 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

Lake Charles family headed this way. They'll be staying with us until it's safe to return. Really does look like its going where Rita went. I remember that one all too well. Never will forget the mountain of refrigerators I saw after the storm.

Carl, stay safe buddy.

The path is inching east every time I check it which doesn't hurt my feelings at all. 

• Like 1

Weather station at home shows 20 mph winds.  Sunny skys and humid of course. 93 degrees.  We're at t minus 4 hours till we make a decision to stay or go.  Vehicle is full of fuel.  Everything other than potted plants has been secured or moved indoors.  They'll be the very last things to go in.

• Like 2