Journey to Jubilation

LTusler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 1:20 PM, juniper said:

Is this the second pair in MN? I have a pair they are crazy good, but my bins are clones that the plans were gifted to a famous horn designer, but are heavier then the stock ones. Try the tads if you can find them, the 69 is good though. for all of you who are on the fence, buy them... the price might go way up....they make many speakers sound like silly....

hI  @juniper, do you have a link to the plans for the JUB CLONE bass bin ---------if you have them , can you share it - tx

Well I've got the system connectivity pretty well in hand.  I am using 2 of the 4080 inputs for the digital sourced inputs and the other 2 for analog inputs. 

The DacMagic has master volume control for those sources and I added an analog volume control for the others.

The analog component detail:

A. Yamaha BD-A1060, this in the analog section because the SACD output is only analog.
B. Ortofon Black, Technics 1200 MKII, VTA PH16

C. Sony TC-651 RTR

D. Open

The XLR A/B/C/D switch is a Kramer VS-4X and the volume control is a Palmer PMC1.

My outbuilding is divided into 3 sections.  The shop, the assembly hall and the upstairs bar.  Each area has its own system.  With the Xilica I can mix any source to any output if I need to do something other than the hardwired connections shown in the drawing.  The Jub system is the main listening area we call the assembly hall.

System Layout.pdf