Correct Crossover setup

JJR64

Just bought the Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 using the with my Onkyo R495 AVR I'm replacing the spreakers that came with my Ht-S5910 system also using Quintet iii  Satellite speakers for Dolby Atoms which I was going to put behind my Samsung Q80T at the top pointing up to the ceiling  I sit about 13ft from the center spreaker. Want to know the correct Crossover setup 

Thx 

JJR64

• Like 1

A crossover is an internal part of a loudspeaker with passive components like capacitors, inductors and resistors which sends the appropriate signal to each driver within the loudspeaker. I assume you aren't meddling inside your speaker. Could you explain better what you hope to learn?

Hoping to get good sound the Onkyo I can set each spreakers Crossover the spreakers that came with the AVR I wasn't getting good Vocals and the system the antenna that the AVR uses set the Crossover on those spreakers and when I started to read about the Crossover and adjusted them the Vocals got alot better so that's why I purchased these klipsch Spreak because reviews said these are good for All sound and Vocals 

• Like 1