Pineapple on Pizza?

Travis In Austin

Pineapple on Pizza? Yes or No?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Pineapple on Pizza

• Yes
    • No

Nope, you guys are nutzo.  Pineapple will never match with the earthy tones of wheat pasta.  No one has done pinapple and spaghetti. No fricken way.  Ugg.

The best 'unknown' way is shrimp, a mild cheese, olive oil,and a bit of garlic.  

WMcD

• Like 2

C'mon @NADman yea that pizza had been out since dinner & wasn't hot when I did that but a pizza sandwich is fantastic.

You can eat a whole pizza in half the time!! I had it in foil and put it in the oven.. that was my lunch today!! S, P, BO, M most perfect ingredients on pizza dough and sauce made fresh every day and cooked just right in their funky oven with the six foot long spatulas they use to get them out with.

29 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

C'mon @NADman yea that pizza had been out since dinner & wasn't hot when I did that but a pizza sandwich is fantastic.

You can eat a whole pizza in half the time!! I had it in foil and put it in the oven.. that was my lunch today!! S, P, BO, M most perfect ingredients on pizza dough and sauce made fresh every day and cooked just right in their funky oven with the six foot long spatulas they use to get them out with.

Glad you enjoyed it. Good choice of toppings. I could never eat a 'whole' pizza, unless it was one those 'personal pan' 8 or 9 in ones.

Also don't want to eat one in 'half the time'. Prefer HOT out the oven or, for leftovers, cold, out of the fridge, for breakfast.

No pineapple-no chicken ever. Lucky for us there a million ways to love pizza.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

My daughter can't eat pizza without dipping it in Ranch dressing.  I don't know how I failed while raising her.

That makes my stomach rumble just thinking about that.  Growing up in N.E. Pennsylvania, I pretty much stick to cheese, pepperoni and occasionally, some spicy sausage and banana peppers. Unfortunately, it's an extreme rarity to find any places around me that seem to know what good pizza is and if you're looking to go get a slice or two, forget about it.