One of those WOW moments

Dave9

Listening to some jazz flute music today through my Cornwalls and I heard something that grabbed my attention. At first, I did not recognize what I heard. Then I heard it again. It was the sound of the flautist' s breath between music phrases.

Wow oh wow, the music was great and it felt like I was in the room with the musicians.

Klipch Cornwalls

First Watt F7

Rogue Audio RP-7

Chord Qutest

Gotham interconnects

Kimber cables

Cheers,

Dave

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

And......eventually you'll probably come across more than one classical recording made in an old concert hall that was built before there were subway trains running nearby underneath it. That' always fun to hear. Or Glenn Gould on the Goldberg Variations, you can hear his finger nails clicking on the keys as well as him humming along. His humming was surprisingly terrible.

Then there's one of my favorites, Joe Walsh The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get. If I remember correctly, on track 4, Midnight Moodies, at the very end, at a very, very low level you can hear someone (presumably Joe Walsh) say "That sounds like S***". It's not on the Tidal Hi_Res stream. Seems to have been cut off. The fade out ends abruptly. I'll have to listen to the CD and LP again.