LaScalas For Sale, central NY

AB3CX MIke

I have an opportunity to acquire a pair of KHorns but would need to find a new owner for these. The story is that an older couple ownd these since 1978, passed them to their son in 2017 who passed them to a friend who sold them to me. I recapped the AA crossovers with Daytons, but have not done anything else. They are painted a light brown, and are in decent shape, very presentable as is, but one badge is missing. Sound is great, all original drivers. $1200 takes them. My pictures are too large to upload so contact me and I'll send a set to you via PM

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

IMG_0052 (2).JPG

Edited by AB3CX MIke
add photos
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, AB3CX MIke said:

I have an opportunity to acquire a pair of KHorns but would need to find a new owner for these. The story is that an older couple ownd these since 1978, passed them to their son in 2017 who passed them to a friend who sold them to me. I recapped the AA crossovers with Daytons, but have not done anything else. They are painted a light brown, and are in decent shape, very presentable as is, but one badge is missing. Sound is great, all original drivers. $1200 takes them. My pictures are too large to upload so contact me and I'll send a set to you via PM

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

IMG_0052 (2).JPG

where's central ny ?

14 minutes ago, Charlie Hustle said:

* Looks at Bank account and starts to figure out how it can be pulled off *   These still up for grabs?  I am out on long island and feel the itch to come grab these. 

Not knowing what you see when you look into your bank account or what you are currently listening to, I still say go for it!

• Like 2