Pictures of your Tube Amplifiers

henry4841

I have a dedicated room for all my upper end gear, here is a picture of the front end and home theater system.  I have spent many years configuring my system and as it is now I can play any source on any amp via balanced matrix switches.  La Scala AL5, RC-64 III, RB-61 II, RS-62 II, RS-52 II, DIY Rythmik Audio 1510 subs.  Tubes only play to the La Scala.

8C73DB8A-20AE-4847-94B7-F5AF0B64D1B0.jpeg

Edited by Smitty8451
Additional info
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, A1UC said:

Who made that cover , I use to use a place but forgot name

I used someone on ebay... I just contacted them about doing a bespoke piece and explained what I wanted... thickness, width, height, length and that I wanted cutouts for the lift point and for the rear wire access. There are a few makers on the bay and most of them will do the work for you. I've had them for a while so I can't remember who it was exactly... but I've also done this for several turntables also, always with a different seller.

I used someone on ebay... I just contacted them about doing a bespoke piece and explained what I wanted... thickness, width, height, length and that I wanted cutouts for the lift point and for the rear wire access. There are a few makers on the bay and most of them will do the work for you. I've had them for a while so I can't remember who it was exactly... but I've also done this for several turntables also.

I used https://stereosquares.com just found it , getting one made for my amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2