Sold

314carpenter

On 9/6/2020 at 1:31 PM, 314carpenter said:

I know the flipper just paid $700 for them yesterday from a guy I talked to earlier. I was told I could have had them for $575. I wish this CL flipper would buy my stuff when I have something FS.

Btw if someone wants to come buy quartets for $700 I’ve got a pair! Come at me bro!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RandyH000 said:

The speakers may have sold or the ad was deleted ---they are gone

NOPE! Just relisted and price was raised. This will continue for the next 12 months, or how ever long it takes to sell. Craigslist here is cluttered with this guys overpriced stuff. His pricing becomes a problem for me occasionally during a negotiation in some of my dealings, but usually I can just ignore the listings. I am not on a smear campaign here, just here doing you guys the service of knowing you could potentially be taking advantage of the current market and thereby selling your gear for higher prices in your own hometowns. I will not be contacting the seller myself for anything, ever.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/d/brookfield-klipsch-quartet-speakers/7194529971.html

Hey, Could somebody tell Wood Butcher that I don't care one iota (look it up Wood Butcher) how many fake listings he puts on Craigslist (fake news, he must be a Trumper). Is he a typical example of the people on this forum? I hope not! I wonder what I did to make him so angry..... sell speakers for a profit? Maybe one of you that's in a relationship with a human female can give him some direction. I'm afraid he's going to come out of his Mother's basement and try to find me!!! Check these out.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/d/brookfield-klipsch-quartet-speakers/7193815063.html

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/d/brookfield-klipsch-cornwalls/7196898887.html

For $4K I'll buy B stock IV's 

(Hey, W.B., my name isn't Brian..... And, I didn't put up the ad looking for Klipsch speakers. You get too many weirdos with "Wanted" ads. That's my brother in law....)

On 9/12/2020 at 7:11 AM, Brian East said:

I have no interest in joining the forum,

Then why are you still posting?  You got a beef with someone on Craigslist take it up there or with him directly.  Why bring your drama here?  You want to talk speakers?  Hang around, we'd love that.