The Klipsch Audio Community
mungkiman

The Pacific NW is on Fire

On 9/11/2020 at 1:33 PM, CECAA850 said:

It's a BOY.

I know it CNN, but this appears to be real.....   can't for the life of me imagine how someone could setup fireworks in the middle of a dry grassy field on a mountain top.  

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/07/us/gender-reveal-parties-overview-trnd/index.html

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Don't bother me, why bother to arrest them if your just going to set them free, over and over.

It's crazy, like most of the crimes, who could have known they would do it again when just set free? :wacko2:

33 minutes ago, dtel said:

Don't bother me, why bother to arrest them if your just going to set them free, over and over.

It's crazy, like most of the crimes, who could have known they would do it again when just set free? :wacko2:

It’s Portland Oregon........  nuf said.

• Like 2

The smoke has risen to high altitudes and has made it across the Atlantic to Germany.A NASA satellite analysis shows how particles were transported from the west coast first over North America and then across the Atlantic with a low-pressure system. According to an analysis by the European Organization for Meteorological Satellites, the particles reached Central Europe and thus also Germany on Friday.

dailytopicsImage_20200912_vl_03_400x225.

dailytopicsImage_20200912_vl_04_400x225.

dailytopicsImage_20200912_vl_05_400x225.

dailytopicsImage_20200912_vl_06_400x225.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Come to think of it, that could have been me...(!)

To my surprise, today’s “cloudy” forecast turned wet.  It started raining in the afternoon, but it would take some time to rinse the smoke particulates out of the air, so I’ll see how tomorrow looks.

11 hours ago, dtel said:

It is by design as they want this. Portland could have ended the nonsense months ago but the Mayor / Chief of Police and the "cut them loose" DA after over 100 days aid and abet the perps doing bad things.  Mayoral race for Portland will be between the goof in there right now and this. Plenty of documentation online about these two.

ttps://pjmedia.com/election/jeff-reynolds/2020/06/25/is-portland-oregon-ready-to-elect-an-antifa-mayor-n577948

13 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

The whole left coast has gone mad and its spreading like the Wuhan.

• Haha 1