SOLD

joessportster

SOLD

I have put approx 8 hours on the amp with one session going in excess of 3 hours. In my setup I get a ground hum it is not bad I can not hear it from my listening Position which is 8 feet but with EAR to driver it is there. Tubes included at this price will be a non matched quad of svetlana construction appears to be the same but lettering and bases are different. Upon Bias the Tubes seem to do well and hold bias.  Biasing this amp is super easy adjust the pot till the led goes out move to next till all LED are out. when playing music the LED do flicker. Changes in the signal output always affects bias to some degree once music stops the LED are dark again.  Last thing This is a vintage amp made sometime in the mid 90's (The PCB has a date of 1994, so had to be made in 94 or later) That said I can only guarantee it will not be DOA. Beyond that its a crap shoot how long the caps etc....will last.  Looking under the chassis lid there is no signs of leakage and no swelling. Actually looks VERY clean

• Like 1