*Sold* Klipsch k-691 Driver w/ Clone k-510 KPT-904 HF No Mumps $550

jjptkd

Pre-weekend bump and price drop $600 and that includes shipping anywhere in the lower 48. These are basically new still ready to go. I was planning a Chorus 1 / ki-396 hybrid but decided to stick with a 3-way design KPT-335 style speaker since I already have crossovers for those thanks.

On 9/13/2020 at 3:30 PM, jjptkd said:

Just listed these on eBay I'm open to offers need to clear some stuff out for other projects. I will offer them here for $600 friends and family through Paypal or US money order thanks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224155801121

I would change your ebay auction.  The fact that it says "not working" in the ad might frighten buyers off.  Just a thought...

Pricing certainly might have changed....  but as I reflect, I thought the K510 with driver (K69) was "about" $750 and it was the K402 with driver (K69) that was "about" $1,200.

In fairness, this was probably over 5 years ago so I could be wayyyyyyyyyy out of touch.

4 hours ago, Coytee said:

Pricing certainly might have changed....  but as I reflect, I thought the K510 with driver (K69) was "about" $750 and it was the K402 with driver (K69) that was "about" $1,200.

In fairness, this was probably over 5 years ago so I could be wayyyyyyyyyy out of touch.

A member here recently bought a new set from Klipsch and claimed he paid $1250 for the pair I did not verify but had / have no reason to doubt it. 

From what I've read new k-402's are upwards of 2 grand a pair-- if someone has better / more current pricing they'd like to share that would be great help.

After fees and shipping I paid almost 500 just for the drivers the horns were 100 by the time I pay shipping I'm already losing some cash on these at the current price but maybe I over paid? Dont see these drivers for sale too often so I didn't haggle or wait for the price to come down it is what it is thanks.

Jesse

4 hours ago, Oicu812 said:

I would change your ebay auction.  The fact that it says "not working" in the ad might frighten buyers off.  Just a thought...

They are listed "as is, for parts or repair" with no returns or refunds. Anyone can buy on Ebay and return an item up to 6 months later at the seller's expense so with certain items I list them like this to avoid any headaches.

I've been buying and selling online for a lot of years and some people have no problem buying things to "try out" and then simply want to return the item like I'm Amazon or Walmart its risky shipping items back and forth across the country and expensive too.

Weekend bump and price drop this is my lowest price I believe it is fair $550 and that includes fully insured shipping anywhere in the lower 48. If I get no takers at this price I'll just hang on to them, thanks.