396's, Cornwall 2's, Fastrac Horns, Drivers, other gear

Pete H

7 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

I guess that's a hard no on my offer?

To that offer, yes, but if you were serious, you know I would work something reasonable out with you.  1 Beef Cow, 18 chickens, 3 goats and 50 bales of hay and we can start negotiating

Are you sure you can't join us?  Wishful thinking on my part and not busting balls about your decision, but there's a little time to change your mind, just saying.  LOL. 

3 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Are you sure you can't join us?  Wishful thinking on my part and not busting balls about your decision, but there's a little time to change your mind, just saying.  LOL. 

Yeah, just not in the cards right now man.

4 minutes ago, Pete H said:

To that offer, yes, but if you were serious, you know I would work something reasonable out with you.  1 Beef Cow, 18 chickens, 3 goats and 50 bales of hay and we can start negotiating

Fine, 5 years. The 396's are probably always going to be my desired second pair of speakers, but now simply isn't the time to be buying.

7 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Yeah, just not in the cards right now man.

Fine, 5 years. The 396's are probably always going to be my desired second pair of speakers, but now simply isn't the time to be buying.

LMAO, so the animals and hay and then $300 per year for five years.  :lol:

• Haha 1

The inventory is going down, which was the goal.  I still have some other items that I need to list, but I'll start another thread.  I have to install a new iec plug on the RSW15 plate amp and then that's ready to list, if the spud doesn't go soon, I'm going to pull the drivers and they will be repurposed. LOL, Have a NIB DJI phantom 3 (of course I had to get 2 of them) and I have to finish the final set of KP250's and make a decision on those as well as some other receivers and gear that's laying around.  Baby steps.