Covid-19 and Freedom of Assembly, etc.

jjptkd

9 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Doesn't fit with the narrative, but I realize that it was a rhetorical question.

A wise man once said, "Wait, don't touch that question, it's loaded."  I find it difficult to comprehend how our political system (on both sides) became so partisan. Intuitively I want to point the finger at the media, but it's deeper than that. Oh, well.....  I'm going to get lost fishing at Laguna Madre this weekend taking a nice blended scotch and a few cigars... ciao boyz.

• Like 1

Good morning...

Lady maintains virus made in lab. 

She made a report on an open source site on Tuesday. Remains to be seen as to convincing evidence. Rest of report to follow soon as to the evidence. Not new story. PBS had her on before. Making the rounds...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, billybob said:

Good morning...

Lady maintains virus made in lab. 

She made a report on an open source site on Tuesday. Remains to be seen as to convincing evidence. Rest of report to follow soon as to the evidence. Not new story. PBS had her on before. Making the rounds...

Nothing to see here cuz nothing ever goes amiss in China...........    ahem, cough, cough....

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/17/asia/china-brucellosis-outbreak-intl-hnk/index.html

On 9/14/2020 at 8:00 PM, Jeff Matthews said:

Guild by association surely isn't fair, but my parents raised me to know that I need to be careful not to associate with people who could get me in trouble.

I've protested before, too, but if the crowd is there burning stuff and fighting, you can count me out.  I'll just stay home.

......."Stay away when there's a riot goin' on"............ The Beach Boys

2 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Nothing to see here cuz nothing ever goes amiss in China...........    ahem, cough, cough....

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/17/asia/china-brucellosis-outbreak-intl-hnk/index.html

Our scientists have said a modified Lab DNA is immediately identifiable and that this covid 19 was not manufactured in a lab. So I guess it's who you believe.

JJK

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, billybob said:

"But when they talk about destruction, don't you know you can count me out" ...

Funny I was thinking of including a different line..

" if you want money for people with minds that hate....all I can tell you is brother you'll have to wait..." The B AT LEES

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JJkizak said:

Our scientists have said a modified Lab DNA is immediately identifiable and that this covid 19 was not manufactured in a lab. So I guess it's who you believe.

JJK

I’d agree that covid19 wasn’t ‘man-made’. But I am still unconvinced that China did not release a naturally occurring virus and weaponized it by spreading it internationally. China still refuses to allow any western investigations into Wuhan or their virus research lab in Wuhan. 

• Like 1