Oops....

Coytee

7 hours ago, Coytee said:

I wonder if the road crew giggled at the irony as they placed their sign...  Picture was supposedly taken by someone I went to high school with.  

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/riggins-us-95-highway-rockslide-road-closed-boulders-detour/277-b48647cf-7bc5-473d-8612-3c04af6e0660

7 hours ago, Coytee said:

I wonder if the road crew giggled at the irony as they placed their sign...  Picture was supposedly taken by someone I went to high school with.  

Loose Gravel.jpg

Looks like a running start is needed. 

A sign that is posted, and it makes me wonder why it's needed:

1343894666_nolittering.jpg.17b2b57eb2f8eab4f9a2f5fe4df16b6f.jpg

Really??

8 hours ago, Coytee said:

Loose Gravel.jpg

I once had to traveled to Pennsylvania to check out a store that had a piece of mountain about that same size in it. The store manager was so excited when she was talking that she kept saying a rock rolled off the mountain and knocked down the back cmu wall. When I arrived on scene I was floored when I saw the about a 100 ft section of wall missing and a relatively large section of roof was on the floor. 

The funny thing (well, one funny thing) is that most experienced trials motorcycle riders could go over all those rocks relatively easily.  Thanks for the closeup of the sign.  The sub-sign was hard to see in the original pictures, and it does make it more amusing.

• Like 1