WTB: Crites Midrange Diaphragms for Forte II's

pigonthewing76

1 hour ago, Frzninvt said:

You will have to alter your crossover network to use them they are not a drop in replacement.

You must be thinking about the titanium mid diaphragms which Crites does not sell the ones he has are in fact drop in replacements.

1 hour ago, pigonthewing76 said:

I did talk to him and he has no plans to restock.

They almost never go bad and I've replaced a couple sets with the Crites versions years back just to have new diaphragms and honestly I could not hear a difference 

1 hour ago, iaRIVR said:

No looking for phenolic. Crites has never (almost positive) had a Ti midrange as he told me not to bother with it.

This? https://www.simplyspeakers.com/klipsch-replacement-speaker-diaphragm-127120.html

I think in the forte they would be just fine assuming you added the extra crossover parts although I've never tried them myself in the forte I had them in my Chorus II's and they sounded great at lower volumes very detailed they just got too loud at medium to higher volumes like they outpaced the rest of the drivers got really shouty