1981 HWO Heresys For Sale Madison, WI Consec Numbers Dual Phase Plug K55

tidmack

• 2 weeks later...

Not too long ago I had a pair of Walnut Oil Heresy with the solder terminal K 55's.  They were remarkable!  This model Heresy may not be the most dramatic speaker Klipsch has made, but for their size and considering their vintage, very, very impressive.  In my two separate rather small listening areas, with Quartets and La Scala's, I just didn't have the room to keep all of them.  I regret letting them go.

For those that do not know, Jeff is a good guy to work with.  Good luck with your sale.  dwillie.  

On 10/3/2020 at 5:44 PM, dwillie said:

Not too long ago I had a pair of Walnut Oil Heresy with the solder terminal K 55's.  They were remarkable!  This model Heresy may not be the most dramatic speaker Klipsch has made, but for their size and considering their vintage, very, very impressive.  In my two separate rather small listening areas, with Quartets and La Scala's, I just didn't have the room to keep all of them.  I regret letting them go.

For those that do not know, Jeff is a good guy to work with.  Good luck with your sale.  dwillie.  

Seeing your message this morning made my day, dwillie. I appreciate the kinds words, my friend. Have a super week.

Jeff

• Like 1