FS:Klipschorns AK-4 ribbon mahogany 7000.00

bkwa1959

What I have are a pair of Klipschorns that I have painstaking modded with no expense spared below is a list up upgrades 

Volti 2” horns

ALK-5800/ES400 crossovers with ES400 audience caps upgrades built by well know Mark from the forum

BMS-4592nd midranges 

DE-120-8 tweeters with fastrac horns

I ordered current model Klipsch badges ( Lascala II type)

Western Electric approved 14ga wires I have owned many pairs of Klipschorns and these are by far the best sounding Klipschorns I have ever owned.

I bought these from the estate of the original owner that listed them here .and they are a solid 8.5 condition with only very lite marks on the top that you have to look at with a light to see. I will post a picture of the fronts and if anyone wants more pictures I can email them.

The sound of these speakers are crystal clear and solid deep bass.Sound great with single end triode,push pull tube amps and dynamic and lifelike with solid state.Must pick up in Sevierville,Tennessee 

4C6E1259-A994-4BC9-A4F6-F32F35AC236E.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, bkwa1959 said:

What I have are a pair of Klipschorns that I have painstaking modded with no expense spared below is a list up upgrades 

Volti 2” horns

ALK-5800/ES400 crossovers with ES400 audience caps upgrades built by well know Mark from the forum

BMS-4592nd midranges 

DE-120-8 tweeters with fastrac horns

I ordered current model Klipsch badges ( Lascala II type)

Western Electric approved 14ga wires I have owned many pairs of Klipschorns and these are by far the best sounding Klipschorns I have ever owned.

I bought these from the estate of the original owner that listed them here .and they are a solid 8.5 condition with only very lite marks on the top that you have to look at with a light to see. I will post a picture of the fronts and if anyone wants more pictures I can email them.

The sound of these speakers are crystal clear and solid deep bass.Sound great with single end triode,push pull tube amps and dynamic and lifelike with solid state.Must pick up in Sevierville,Tennessee 

4C6E1259-A994-4BC9-A4F6-F32F35AC236E.jpeg

Here is another picture of the system 

6C7FF288-C4A4-4374-AEC8-FFC5B99F9A29.jpeg

• Like 1