Ten Year Warranty on Current Heritage Lineup Now?

JohnJ

So right click the link to Klipsch .com up above scroll down a little and there is a "headline" that states the title of the thread.

Searched the forums and the Announcements - Klipsch News areas especially.

When I click that at the site it takes me to the authorized dealers site. Hmmm.

Can't post in the Announcements forum so I'll put this here so someone "In the Know" might chime in!

Thanks!

--- GREAT NEWS ---

10-YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY ON HERITAGE CLASSIC PRODUCTS

Klipsch Heritage speakers are a significant and sound investment. These intricately-built speakers are designed and assembled in the USA by skilled craftsmen, delivering the power, detail, and emotion of the live music experience into homes around the world.

Because Klipsch Heritage speakers are built to last, we are extending the warranty from five to ten years on all current* and future generation Heritage Classic speakers.

*Current models include:

• Klipschorn AK6
  • La Scala AL5
  • Cornwall IV
  • Heresy IV
  • Forte III

We're here for the long haul.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I dare them to put that warranty on subwoofers.

There is a new SPL lineup of those though. The name implies impact to me!

Hope they overcame the challenges from the pc 4.1s with the dual woofer sub that I had for a long time.

Now my H IIs from 1990? I put them through it and they were still decent when a guy here from the Triad got them from me two years ago. Think he told me he just did a capacitor refresh and was happy with them.

I just did not find any fine print associated with the headline that laid out the specifics. Pleased that my newer speakers are included!

So true @dtel . Heritage or nothing!

One of my Forte IIIs made a rattle when I was going through the process of placement with them. I contacted my certified dealer and he talked me into opening it up which I didn't want to do on brand new $$ speakers. A wire from above was hitting the frame of the radiator. Easy wire tie fix.... but sh / stuff happens and it is good to be covered!! 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

There's probably not many Stadiums out there still working either.  Most are $2000 boat anchors.

That’s really sad.  It seemed like a lot of effort went into making the Stadiums high quality sound systems that were in a league above anything else in their class.

35 minutes ago, Islander said:

That’s really sad.  It seemed like a lot of effort went into making the Stadiums high quality sound systems that were in a league above anything else in their class.

I really wanted one and if I could have found one on the cheap I would have gotten one.  It wasn't long though before I started seeing them fail and no mechanical or software support whatsoever.  I'm glad I passed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

There's probably not many Stadiums out there still working either.  Most are $2000 boat anchors.

these speakers were the 1st to feature the Tractrix port  found in the Heresy and the Cornwall IV