USPS slow

henry4841

I have two packages right now, one from Amazon and one from Ebay, that tracking says arriving late after posting an earlier estimated time of delivery. I had one last month from Amazon with same notice that did arrive but a week or 10 days later than estimated delivery date. Seems to be a trend for some reason. 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, JJkizak said:

I haven't had any problems with USPS or Fedex or UPS.

JJK

We haven't either.

5 hours ago, JJkizak said:

Sometimes USPS delivers on Sunday in my area.

JJK

Yes, I ordered some front tractor tires because the local place couldn't get them and they were delivered Sunday, yesterday.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

My wife's pension arrived 5 days late.  Not cool.

-definitely not  right -----

We have the opposite for packages in NYS by USPS  ---0 corruption on this side -

we get shipments by USPS from California to Northern Upstate NY , all the way up to the USA -Canadian Border in 4 days  -

UPS ---Fedex Ground  can take at best 1 week to 10-12  days from  CA - and the service is slightly more expensive  , plus they rarely deliver on weekends  , whereas USPS does -

Waiting on a package sent Priority mail 7 days ago 350 miles away when dropped off, tracing showed it moved 35 miles and since stopped showing anything. Still no delivery date or time other than the original date of the 17th.  I get a txt each day stating its delivering late "You Think" ?

I have had others tell me they are experiencing delays as well................................ Amazon Prime has extended a LOT of  there deliver dates / times due to delivery issues, which prompted me to cancel Prime 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, henry4841 said:

Anyone else noticed the time it takes for you to get mail and packages now. I buy a number of items online every month and many have been very late getting to me. Way beyond the expected delivery date. You think all this talk of mail in ballots has something to do with it?

Same experience here; despite comments by others, doesn't matter if it's UPS, FedEx or UPS; Amazon or Ebay or ????  We get packages regularly, and we only occasionally get one that's on time. Been this way for the past 4 months. I suspect it has more to do with the threat of Covid than anything else. I predict it'll be much worse, well beyond most peoples expectations when Novembers' election day rolls around, but hope I'm wrong.