New! Klipschorn AK6 order

nivek311

13 hours ago, Panelhead said:

Very neat dressing on the leads. Hate to see bananas used on speakers this nice. 

I'm extremely impressed with the overall craftsmanship on these speakers. The wiring and connectors are high grade. What would be a better connector on the speaker wiring other than banana plugs? 

I cannot stop listening to music with them. It's like rediscovering it all over again. I've never heard such a live sounding, forward stage before. The bass response is so powerful and accurate. The tweeters are almost too harsh at times but is most likely due to being brand new and running the type of amplifier with them. I will say they're much less harsh than the highs on my RF-7's though. 

• Like 1

On 10/6/2020 at 6:57 PM, RandyH000 said:

make sure to keep the boxes - 

When I picked up my one-owner La Scala IIs, I was really glad that he had kept the boxes and papers.  The factory boxes made it easy to move the speakers safely, without risking any damage to them.  I’ve been able to fold the boxes up and put them away, complete with the factory foam padding, in case I ever need to move them.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Shakeydeal said:

Most do, not all. But that little puny sub will run out of steam long before a khorn. I’d be looking at at least some dual 15s.

That depends on how loud you listen, and the type of music you listen to, plus, of course, the size of your room.  As well, Klipschorns that are properly installed in their corners put out a fair amount of bass already, and should need less subwoofage than most speakers.

• Like 1