Selling my babies... NHT 3.3 Loudspeakers - MINT condition !

hallcon83

Hey guys, this isn't related to Klipsch , but I have a MINT pair of NHT 3.3 Loudspeakers for sale,. They are listed on US Audio Mart , Craig's List , Facebook , etc.

I am the original owner , and they are in perfect shape, no scratches , dents, or scuffs. Grills are in perfect shape as well.... and  Non smoking environment. I have replaced the only thing that wears out on them , the foam Absorption/ Deflection strip that can eventually fall apart... The strip is near the Tweeter and Midrange , I have replaced it with the best product I could find - a strip of soft natural wool so it will outlast the new owners, and it looks better than the foam strip did too. The 3.3's  look almost exactly like when I bought them new. They are Amazing speakers and I have really enjoyed them, but I have just run out of room, time to let them bring the same enjoyment that we have had to someone else. I am located in Fort Worth Texas.

I'll put the link below, I just have run out of room -

--  https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649648761-nht-33-audiophile-loudspeakers/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys, Yes they have been Wonderful speakers, I have really enjoyed them so much.  I also found an Amplifier that is a perfect match with them, they are a pair of VTL Deluxe MB300 - 350 watt  Monoblock Tube Amplifiers. There are actually two versions of VTL 's Deluxe MB300's they should have called them a Mk I and Mk II or something, Mine are the newer version of the Monoblock's they look a lot different from each other, the second version that they built has the much nicer looking front maroon face plate. It also has a Tetrode to Triode switch at the front, and a great meter that makes it so much easier to Bias the tubes. The VTL Monoblocks  and the NHT 3.3's sound so Awesome together!  But I've always dreamed of building my own speakers and amplifiers and I'm not getting any younger - LOL , So I decided it's time to get started !    

I kind of went about things different than a lot of people do, we used to live in Riverside California and we were only about 45 minutes from the Orange County and Los Angeles area, and at the time there were dozens of audio stores in the area, so I decided it would be a lot easier to find the amplifier that I liked the best ,  and then take it around to the different Audio Stores, than it would be to try and lug around a pair of speakers to the different stores.  So I spent about a year listening to all the different amplifiers , then after I decided on the VTL's I spent another year taking them to all the different Audio stores to find the right speakers - and eventually I found the NHT 3.3's , they sounded so great together - a perfect match.

But Since I will be changing my whole system around and building High efficiency speakers I wont need the 350 watt Monoblocks anymore , so I've decided to put them up for sale too. I'm actually hoping that someone will buy both the NHT's and the VTL amplifiers together ... but we'll have to wait and see.  

Edited by hallcon83
half asleep - LOL
  • Like 1

I had a pair of those back in the day they were the bomb awesome tight Bass clear clean highs. Bought them from A&B TV in Austin TX. They were the NHT dealer back then. The only audio gear that I ever financed Zero % interest for a year. Had speaker payments for a year LOL. 

Rich

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...