Mars is opposed to Earth.

DizRotus

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven’t done so already, look up into the southern (from Southeast Michigan) sky to see the Red Planet.  Mars won’t be this close to Earth again until 2035.

I use Sky Map on my Android phone.  It’s a free app that shows where planets and stars are from any location.  There are similar apps for Apple devices.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2020 at 11:10 AM, AndreG. said:

This is one BIG supporter of going to Mars, Robert Zubrin:

In 2011, I attended a meeting of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, with Zubrin as guest the speaker.  After the program I bought his book.  He ask what my children's names were, and below is how he signed the book.  He has a very compelling plan for going to and colonizing Mars.

20201009-183119.jpg

20201009-183131.jpg

1 hour ago, Seadog said:

In 2011, I attended a meeting of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, with Zubrin as guest the speaker.  After the program I bought his book.  He ask what my children's names were, and below is how he signed the book.  He has a very compelling plan for going to and colonizing Mars.

Beautiful collector piece , 

• Like 1