fanofbully

2 hours ago, fanofbully said:

WTB a single Crossover from one of the following:

Chorus II

Forte II

Quartet

KP-301 II

KP-362

Also looking for a K-792. Just need the magnet so a K79 or k75 will work also.

I think I have a Quarter xover, I will check tomorrow and let you know. Where are you located?

Found it klipsch Quartet xover all orginal, date on mounting plate is from 1989. I have never used it I bought off ebay with a k 61 horn I needed, package deal. This has a T11A autotransformer which only has 3 taps. ( 0-1-3)

Let me know if your interested. Curious, what are you building? 

Thanks 

Larry in Atlanta ga.

I am interested, I will send you a follow up PM.

I am building a custom center channel that will fit my entertainment center using some spare parts I have lying around, and before I place a bunch of money in it I want to see how it sounds.

Attached is a raw version of the Top Section. 

So basically I am bored, have a bunch of junk parts that my wife wants out and have no clue what I am doing :)

Center.JPG

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fanofbully said:

I am interested, I will send you a follow up PM.

I am building a custom center channel that will fit my entertainment center using some spare parts I have lying around, and before I place a bunch of money in it I want to see how it sounds.

Attached is a raw version of the Top Section. 

So basically I am bored, have a bunch of junk parts that my wife wants out and have no clue what I am doing :)

Center.JPG

Send you a PM. There are some guys here that could help/lead you in the right direction if your interested.

Hey looks good I'm planning on something similar soon got a chuckle about the wife comment mines been coming down hard on me lately to be fair I've been sitting on some of this stuff for years with no plans to ever use it.