HSU VTF-15H II (LAST CALL)

Shakeydeal

I have an HSU VTF-15H II for sale in Lynchburg Va. This sub was only used for one week and I liked it so much, I ordered two of the smaller ULS-15s because they are a better fit for my room. This thing is a beast and can be tuned to whatever type of listening you do. The foam ports make it a sealed configuration for music listening. EQ switch and Q settings allow you to dial in in perfectly. It is, of course, in mint condition.

Double boxed with all original packing material and accessories.

Size and weight prohibit shipping. Local pickup is desired, but I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet a buyer.

Price is 800.00. Cost from HSU to your door is 1022.00. Which is why I can't ship. But this thing is basically brand new.

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/hsu-research-vtf-15h-mk2-and-vtf-3-mk5-hp-subwoofer-reviews

IMG_0659.JPG

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I know this is an old post... I'm just reading it due to references to HSU subwoofers.

I'm over 900 miles away and apparently about a year late.

But perhaps I could ask a question... considering this is a Klipsch forum, I assume those

contributing to this have experience pairing HSU subs with other Klipsch speakers.

I have Chorus II's and Forte II's in a 5.1 setup (with a Quartet center) and I'm considering

HSU sub(s) to to handle my low end. Would any of you have experience pairing the HSU

subs with speakers like I have? Should I expect smooth sailing or might I expect any issues?

Thanks in advance for any insights.

9 hours ago, jason77095 said:

I know this is an old post... I'm just reading it due to references to HSU subwoofers.

I'm over 900 miles away and apparently about a year late.

But perhaps I could ask a question... considering this is a Klipsch forum, I assume those

contributing to this have experience pairing HSU subs with other Klipsch speakers.

I have Chorus II's and Forte II's in a 5.1 setup (with a Quartet center) and I'm considering

HSU sub(s) to to handle my low end. Would any of you have experience pairing the HSU

subs with speakers like I have? Should I expect smooth sailing or might I expect any issues?

Thanks in advance for any insights.

I have HSU subs and have used them successfully with Forte 2s, KG4, Cornwalls and (very briefly) Khorns.  I love my HSU subs.

I have a large 15” HSU Sub I have used for over 5 years with my Forte 1s and now with my Forte IVs and it is a great sub. Blends perfectly with all my Fortes and has very deep powerful bass if it exists in a recording. I know many people don’t like integrating subs into their two channel setups but the bottom octaves the HSU Sub adds to the Fortes makes their mid bass much more pleasing to my ears. I feel it takes a great sounding speaker system to a much higher level of enjoyment.

thumbs up to HSU!