MCM 1900 set relisted on eBay. Utah

codewritinfool

Maybe the original deal fell through (high bid was $2650 I believe) or looks like they may have more than one set, look at the open roll up door in the background of the one picture, I see another set there and god knows what else they have in there.

Second chance to those who slept on the last set.  You know about what they'll sell for....

23 minutes ago, Heaterman said:

Maybe the original deal fell through (high bid was $2650 I believe) or looks like they may have more than one set, look at the open roll up door in the background of the one picture, I see another set there and god knows what else they have in there.

Second chance to those who slept on the last set.  You know about what they'll sell for....

They do have more.  This one is a true relist.

3 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Yep. A pair of these with @Dave A 's MAHL tweeters produces unbeatable ear ecstasy.

For those who don't know, the MCM-1900 make LaScala sound like bookshelf speakers.  

I agree, I had those in my basement for about 3 years until my divorce!!!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, KwintSommer said:

So...I won these. And I'm pumped about that!

But I have no idea how to get them 2,500 miles to central Florida.

Any thoughts???

Drive or fly out, rent a large u-haul box truck/moving van...load them up and drive them home.  If you drive out, then tow your car behind the truck on the way home.  You can also palletize them and have them shipped to you...I recommend using ABF freight for that.  But either way...you will have to locally pick them up and have at least one person go with you because the MWM woofers are pretty heavy....even the split versions like these are.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Yep. A pair of these with @Dave A 's MAHL tweeters produces unbeatable ear ecstasy.

For those who don't know, the MCM-1900 make LaScala sound like bookshelf speakers.  

They are fabulous systems. The problem though is once you go down this road there is no way back.  Congratulations on getting a rare superb system and it will be worth it. I guess it is all relative though. I was wheeling four single MWM bins around the shop the other day with a two wheeler and no problem so I don't think they are all that heavy😁

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KwintSommer said:

Any thoughts???

I’ve shipped across the country with uship. It’s pretty cool. You create the job description of what you’re shipping and an estimate of when you want it done. Different transport companies will bid on the job. Prices start a little high, then everyone outbids each other. For instance you find a company out of Florida that’s going to have a truck headed down with extra room or empty and they’re looking to fill it up. You research the companies by reviews and information and pick the one you want. Hopefully the seller is cooperative 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, KwintSommer said:

Any thoughts???

Congrats. I am glad that I am not the only one who pulls the trigger, then worries about the details. 

Does the seller have a time limit on picking them up?