SOLD (3) National Union (Western Electric) 350B (6L6) power tubes for sale

ben.

Yup, these are the ones to have.  I need to raise some cash by Friday to pay for a class to further my music career, but sooner is better.  Time to let these go.  I've been hanging on to them for over a decade, but when resources seem low,  it's time to get resourceful, right?  A search in these forums will tell you quite a bit if you're unfamiliar.

I'm confident I could sell these quickly on eBay at an average $250 ea.  To save the fees and time,  I'll take $600 for all three and ship them securely packed via Priority Mail to the US.  Add a bit for international - message me and I'll figure it out.  

I have tested them on a rudimentary tester, and all test above new values.  I have test results that I got from the seller in Belgium, and all my tests here when going through them have correlated just fine.

One has a loose base but no loss of vacuum - it just requires more care in handling.  I would think that a bit of silicone or something to stabilize it would be wise, but I have not done that research.  I would take less for that as a single, and would also sell just the other two as a pair.  My preference is to sell them all together, but I realize three is an odd number, though singles come available from time to time to complete the quad.

The tube with the loose base is #48 on the test sheet I got from the seller - this one is shown in the first 6 photos.  The others are 51 and 36.  You'll see his values used and everything - it's beyond my expertise.

Photos: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0R7qtgO--Mznw6aLXInRsBaKQ

There's some singles on ebay right now.  I hear you, though.  I usually prefer to buy all at once.  Craig wanted to get his hands on some of these back when I first bought but by the time I was selling he wasn't around much, if I recall correctly.  It would be cool to have some posts about how they sound in the VRD.

You're welcome to make me an offer on these 3 or the pair.  I'd love to keep them in the "family" - I know your experience with them would benefit others here too.

I met my goal to make the investment that I wanted to make, but these are still available - when I let go, I like to stay let go.  Shoot me any questions or offers - If they don't go here soon, I'll likely just throw them up on eBay and ship them to Japan.

If you want them and there's something in your way, talk to me and I'll do what I can to make it work for you.

Also, sorry my signature got massive yesterday. I just posted a new song and wanted to add a direct link, but it embedded a huge Soundcloud player.  Nobody needs that... 

working on the ebay listing now.  shoot me a message if you're even thinking about this...

Lots of VRD users here have been curious about trying some legit 350B.  They do not require matched sets.  If that's an obstacle for you, let me know and I can hold off listing them if you want to consult with Craig.