WTB- Heresy's Nebraska

ProtonGuy

Welcome fellow Omaha, Nebraskan.  Do you watch Market Place and Criagslist? I know there was a ruff set at the Electron Addict, but they were priced a bit high in my opinion.  I have at times seen them pop up.  I had to purchase mine from Washington and have them shipped in. If you are not set on Heresys, there is a pair of Forte IIs, not sure on price though.  Good luck with your search, let me know if I an help.   

I'm in Lincoln. Agree with The Dude that the best place is Letgo, CL, FB marketplace, etc., and a lot of it is being in the right place at the right time. A few years ago, I was looking for Forte's, and basically gave up and contacted Cory at  @Paducah Home Theater for Forte III. You might try contacting him to see if he has anything available in the Heresy line. The few I've seen around here get swallowed up pretty quick, and prices seem insane. There was pair of Forte II's in Lincoln on CL a few weeks ago, asking $1,000, and ad was gone in a day. In a strange twist, I kept searching online after ordering the Forte III's, and found a pair of Chorus II's just across NE in Iowa. That was a couple of years ago.

Thanks, Dude. Actually, I hadn't noticed until now, but you're right, DTX (Digital Theater Experts) in Lincoln is now a Klipsch dealer. See their website. Small world - two of the three guys who own that store are my cousins (John and Jason). Decent low-pressure guys who have mostly been B&W dealers, but I imagine now are carrying Klipsch because they had been a Denon dealer, and I think the merger likely changed things. Tell them I sent you - the price might double. I'll have to go in there and see what they've got. Haven't been in there for awhile. They usually have decent set-ups for listening. Last time I was in, they had just started carrying McIntosh, and had a lot of that in there.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow Lincolnite. Lol i just completed my set of Heresy ii’s I picked up this summer at a garage sale not sure but If I remember it was around 33rd and Sumner. I believe. I will keep an eye out around here for a pair of 1’s. I do know my buddy has a pair here but not sure if he wants to sell them. 

12 minutes ago, Terry Husker said:

Hello fellow Lincolnite. Lol i just completed my set of Heresy ii’s I picked up this summer at a garage sale not sure but If I remember it was around 33rd and Sumner. I believe. I will keep an eye out around here for a pair of 1’s. I do know my buddy has a pair here but not sure if he wants to sell them. 

Do you know what would go great with those HIIs?