Recommendation for surrounds to match RF-5's

Majestictone

Good Afternoon Y'all....

Been looking at surrounds for the past week to replace my JBL-Northridge E10 surrounds. I've looked at RS-3. RS-35II, RP-402S. Picking up a RC-62II to replace my RC-52 since the RF-5's seem to be overpowering it now. I am running 5.1 set up for the time being in a 20 x 16 viewing area... Any input would be greatly appreciated.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Majestictone said:

I was able to secure a deal on a pair of RS-3's shipped to me for $110.00. The removed vinyl doesn't bother me, I can always spray paint them with a rhino top type paint. Thanks for all the insight and suggestions.

Fantastic deal ------shipping alone is like 30$

Update: The RS3's that I purchased last arrived... Raced home, I was excited to plug them and then my joy went away.... On one the speakers, both horns did not work and on the other, one of the horns wasn't working either. I knew I should have went with my gut feeling when they were listed for $80 that it was too good to be true and they "sounded great"  according to the posted ad but live and learn... Boxed those up and going to send them back for a full refund. Found another pair for just under $200 yesterday and they just arrived this morning @ my office. Anxious to get home and to test them out. 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 1:10 PM, Majestictone said:

Update: The RS3's that I purchased last arrived... Raced home, I was excited to plug them and then my joy went away.... On one the speakers, both horns did not work and on the other, one of the horns wasn't working either. I knew I should have went with my gut feeling when they were listed for $80 that it was too good to be true and they "sounded great"  according to the posted ad but live and learn... Boxed those up and going to send them back for a full refund. Found another pair for just under $200 yesterday and they just arrived this morning @ my office. Anxious to get home and to test them out. 

Second Time around was a success.... The RS3's really round outs my set up...

• Like 1