Why not all high end Klipsch Home Theater

JMBSound

Klipsch does (or did) make a 7.2 home theatre set called the THX Ultra II.  I think that could be called high end.  The price is about $11,000 MSRP for the set.

Review:  https://www.audioholics.com/soundbar-and-satellite-speaker-reviews/klipsch-thx-ultra2

Review:  https://www.soundandvision.com/compactspeakers/1204klipsch

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Reference line versus the Klipsch Pro Cinema line 🤔.  
Theres another member on here that awhile back in describing the difference between a certain musician and another (can’t remember who he/she was) but his quote was something like (of course using speakers in this analogy). the reference line would be like someone painting a portrait using watercolor paint.... compared to that of the Mona Lisa (which would be the pro cinema line) IMHO 

There’s a lot of things to consider. Where do the speakers go? How much does size and visual appeal based on one’s personal preference matter? Etc etc, 

But performance comparison... it’s water paint versus Mona Lisa. But ignorance is bliss. If someone’s coming from something nowhere near what a top end reference line will give. I can’t imagine anyone being disappointed. Even coming from something better I still actually can’t imagine anyone being disappointed. Even though one is worlds better. 

7s are no joke!