For Sale Altec 911b horn pair

Shako

I have a used altec 811b horn pair for sale.  Intended for a project that just never started.  Purchased used from another party who had spray painted them.  Look to be in good condition with one horn having a bubbled up spot of about 1/4 in ch in width and 1/2 in length.  I have tapped on that spot and it seem strong but i have not picked into it.  It is not a rusted through spot.  $ 140 for the pair along with shipping  .Approximate measurement  are 8-1/2 high 18-1/4 wide 14 deep. Shipping expense i will check on if you are interested although I have sent a pair of heavy wood horns across the country for around 50 dollars.  Selling and shipping only to the lower 48 states .  Payment is through regular Pay Pal or US Postal money order.

Edited by Shako
stated wron model number of horn

9 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

there is no such thing as an  Altec  911B horn  , it  is either a 511B   horn  or an 811B  horn  --

And 311s

I measured my 811s & they measure 18 3/8 x 7 5/8.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:34 AM, carlthess40 said:

Message sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shipping both horns in the smallest possible box is $81.00.  I would be willing to ship for $70.oo if that helps.  i have not used these horns but have looked them over very closely last night and one of the horns has two of the attachment holes bored out a little larger than normal .  They came from the former owner that way. if still interested i will send close up pictures of the mounting plate. Kindly let me know.