It's On

oldtimer

Hopefully by the end of the week.

The Rocktoberfest features Habanero Tabaquites, with ginger and garlic and what I would call a medium heat.

The Death Spiral features death spiral peppers with onions and garlic and hot.  Wings made with it should provide some lip numbing.

More info soon on the rest.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Were the peppers that @CECAA850 provided bourbon flavored?  A Weller pepper ... sounds enticing.  Can't recall which you sent me last, I think it was called Scorpion something ... it's getting hotter as it ages -- which is a very good thing. 

Bourbon hot sauce actually sounds like it might be good.

Goblin's Ghost features a blend of the red hot ones, ghosts, reapers, scorpions, dragon's breath---with the BigStew approved flavorings of shallots and lemongrass.  Hot, and a long lingering heat for the true chile head.  Lips start numbing long after the tiny taste test.  It's a definite must have...

• Like 1

You guys first turned me on these Pepper sauces and I've enjoyed experimenting...That said, when I ask folks I know about "hot sauce" they always reflect on Hispanic, red sauce dishes. Fwiw, it's an absolute necessity on Pizza and I like sampling the different varieties on chicken to try and keep my weight down. Anyway, I look forward to getting the new batch and wonder if you are going to do another before Christmas? Thanks. 

On 10/10/2020 at 1:21 PM, oldtimer said:

Goblin's Ghost features a blend of the red hot ones, ghosts, reapers, scorpions, dragon's breath---with the BigStew approved flavorings of shallots and lemongrass.  Hot, and a long lingering heat for the true chile head.  Lips start numbing long after the tiny taste test.  It's a definite must have...

that does sound like a good one. You know me though, I'll rename it Ghost to the Post II

I'm a fan of hot.