It's On

oldtimer

On 10/10/2020 at 3:21 PM, oldtimer said:

Goblin's Ghost features a blend of the red hot ones, ghosts, reapers, scorpions, dragon's breath---with the BigStew approved flavorings of shallots and lemongrass.  Hot, and a long lingering heat for the true chile head.  Lips start numbing long after the tiny taste test.  It's a definite must have...

Nice...Fwiw, I thought Goblin's Ghost would be too hot but had it on both Pizza and chicken, with only lingering lip numbing after a tasty kick. I wasn't expecting it to be so pleasant compared to the others. No overly mouth burn and I  look forward to experiencing the Death Spiral. :)

• Like 1

Goblin's ghost is very close to ghost to the post.  Every batch is different, the chiles vary, but the flavor profile is pretty much the same.  Every batch gets a new name, depending on chiles used and sometimes time of year.  Death Spiral is a new one that uses the death spiral chile, and it is hot.  Nothing like the additive extract commercial melt your face stuff, it's all natural.  But there is a wonderful lingering heat...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...