Sold Woofers - tweets still available - FOR SALE Klipsch Tweeters and Crites 12 " Woofers For Sale

Fido

Nice pair of Crites 12" woofers from my first Heresy rebuild $125 plus buyer pays shipping

Pair of Klipsch K75 with Crite titanium diaphragms  - From My Forte 1s - $100 plus buyer pays shipping - will include original k75 diaphragms if buyer wants them too

Pair of K77 Tweeters from Heresy 1s - $100 plus buyer pays shipping

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

Edited by Fido
change title

36 minutes ago, michaeldj09 said:

Hey I'm trying to get an idea of the condition of those woofers. They look great on the front, but I can't tell about the magnet it looks discolored in spots. What's going on there? Thanks!

Thats just the way the stickers look on the Crites woofers - they are in 'LIKE NEW Condition" Only replacing because I bought some bad *** Klipsch Woofers Klipsch K-42-KP from Claude for my Super Heresy rebuild.

24 minutes ago, Fido said:

Thats just the way the stickers look on the Crites woofers - they are in 'LIKE NEW Condition" Only replacing because I bought some bad *** Klipsch Woofers Klipsch K-42-KP from Claude for my Super Heresy rebuild.

My stickers look about the same on some 15's, one of which was never installed.  The look great.  GLWTS

• 3 weeks later...

Sale of woofers fell thru so they are still available - shipping is the killer on these - price from Cali to Ohio was $72 - I may just keep them and find someplace to store all my old audio gear - selling stuff on the Internet can be a lot of work for not much $$$$$ - dragging them to the mailbox place and getting shipping bids etc etc etc and then bringing them back home and doing this sometimes over and over again ---- with possible Covid exposure - for $100 - doesn't make much sense to me - I might as well just sell my blood or get a real  job again. 🤘

• Like 3

On 11/4/2020 at 2:54 PM, Pats3of4 said:

I think $200 for those woofers is still a great deal.  If it’s too much no worries.  Shipping is expensive 

Sorry but the buyer followed thru and bought the woofers. Another member of this Forum.

• 2 weeks later...

bump - tweeters still available

Pair of Klipsch K75 with Crite titanium diaphragms  - From My Forte 1s - $100 plus buyer pays shipping - will include original k75 diaphragms if buyer wants them too

Pair of K77 Tweeters from Heresy 1s - $100 plus buyer pays shipping

• 1 month later...