314carpenter

1 hour ago, 314carpenter said:

Klipsch often used different part #'s to allocate parts quantities to specific product manufacturing lines, so that does not always mean there were spec changes.

That's good info I never thought of that or read it anywhere here before but it makes sense. 

3 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

Nope. 3.5grams each. I have seen the threads where the weights were weighed on a scale. I have a scale and would verify for a serious buyer. Klipsch often used different part #'s to allocate parts quantities to specific product manufacturing lines, so that does not always mean there were spec changes. Thanks for creating the controversy in my sale thread just so that I can clear it up for you here. Again. The only thing that changes is the stamp. I have the means to back up my statement with proof and evidence. Do you?

-

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Sure. Here you go . There are only 268687 posts to search. Can't imagine how you missed it.

Gee, thanks for that! You come across as such a nice gentleman and with prices as reasonable as yours I'm sure these will sell right away, thanks.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

There are many options someone may wish to pursue. In particular, this sale is intended for a person who wishes to acquire one single original used unmolested KD-15 in fine condition. There are no other prices specific to this sale thread.

What are you blathering about?  A simple, "Yes, it's for one passive" would suffice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

I would appreciate it if you would please exit the thread without further comment.

I would appreciate it if people priced items accordingly.  Pricing items unrealistically high just starts the ball rolling and other people see ridiculous prices and think their old stuff is worth top dollar too!   I know people are free to ask what they want, so good luck with your sale.

7 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

reading comprehension have not been your strong suit

I read just fine, I couldn't believe what I was reading when you were asking $125 for a single passive radiator.

8 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

You came here to attack me

I came to look, and then I wanted to clarify the price, as this would be a high price for even 2 used passive radiators.

11 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

You are out of line posting within my sale thread

Wrong!  When I ask for clarification about what you are selling...how is that out of line?

15 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Get used to me, I am not going anywhere. Believe that. Like me or not. Be seeing ya punk

Hmm... very sophomoric.  And you say I act like a 10 year old?