314carpenter

31 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

You sole intention was to make public awareness of your own personal beliefs in a place where you were not personally involved.

Your sole.... I corrected it for you.

32 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

I corrected it for you

Yes, my mistake.  $150 is even more outrageous.

33 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

You sole intention was to make public awareness of your own personal beliefs in a place where you were not personally involved.

How would you even begin to know my intention?  You are speculating.  Incorrectly I may add.

I'm done with you.  I have been on the Forums for about 15 years.  I created a profile and thought it was interesting to learn about  Klipsch speakers from enthusiasts.  Then, I started a family and had no time, forgot my password, etc.  Then, during this Covid craziness, I found a little more time to get back to the Klipsch community. So, I created a new profile.  I had no problems with anyone, and then you popped up.  You are the only person who I have found to be rather irritating.... and that speaks volumes because there are people on here who think propping up their speaker wire off of the ground on silly little pucks will actually make an audible difference in the sound of their speakers! 

Arguing online is like wining the special Olympics; even if you win, you are still special.  And you, well, you are very special!

4 hours ago, Iteachstem said:

I would appreciate it if people priced items accordingly.  Pricing items unrealistically high just starts the ball rolling and other people see ridiculous prices and think their old stuff is worth top dollar too!   I know people are free to ask what they want, so good luck with your sale.

His price is in line. You can't get the OEM passives unless someone has parted out an old speaker and these things are rare. Klipsch does make a replacement now for these but they have rubber surrounds and not accordian's like the originals. You might not like the price but try and find one and it is a sellers market on this.