CBR 24U690 and 691

Srinath

Oooo signature on top is too faded for me to read it. PS - It says Bill something I cant read.

The one on the bottom seems to say nuBradford in cursive handwriting.

I can have my friend send me a better pic of the sig and post here and he'll be happy to print out your confirmation I'm sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Facing the rear of the speaker, look at the rear edge of the side panel to your left, about an inch from the top...if you see the letter "A" there, I built them.  Builders and sanders had a letter code assigned to them...mine was the letter "A"....the letter was stamped into the rear edge side panel where I told you to look.  The sanders tended to slather wood filler along the rear edge before sanding it, so they sometimes either completely sanded off the builder(s) initials or they became hard to discern since they got filled with wood putty, then sanded down somewhat.  After the sander was finished sanding the speaker, they stamped their own letter code into the same general area either above or below the builder code.  Cornwalls cabinets were NORMALLY built by two workers, one on each side of the work table in those days...so I was the lead builder for them and I would have a helper with me, and his/her initial would be right beside my "A".  When these were built, if I was NOT the builder, then it was because I had taken a day off or was on vacation.

• Like 1