Sold Dynaco sca-35 with efb mods

Madman1

This is a really clean Dynaco sca-35, 
it has had the Dave Gillespie efb modifications done which make it much more stable and puts out a few more watts of power also has st-35 output boards in it. Tone controls have been removed from the circuit for improved performance as well. All new tubes in every socket. There is a small imperfection on the faceplate if you look below the power switch you’ll see it. 

Asking 525 plus shipping 

53A19557-3688-41D3-B049-E26D7C8DABFA.jpeg

74142B76-5A2E-4486-8B13-7882380BBC28.jpeg

75199A61-EE5B-40A7-8E81-7FBAF33180DD.jpeg

Ok, my very limited understanding is that the tapehead is used for maybe a reel 2 reel without a pre-amplified signal, and the tape is for an amplified signal or line stage level..that’s probably no a very accurate technical description. I’m sure some else could answer this better. 

On 10/5/2020 at 9:01 AM, Madman1 said:

Ok, my very limited understanding is that the tapehead is used for maybe a reel 2 reel without a pre-amplified signal, and the tape is for an amplified signal or line stage level..that’s probably no a very accurate technical description. I’m sure some else could answer this better. 

I believe you are spot on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1